Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Pillows

Do you know how hard it is to find a plain orange pillow? I'll save you the trouble- and tell you it's impossible.
However, a plain pillows are just what we wanted in our living room. Our living room is a bit modern, we like clean lines, neutral colors as the background (couches, carpet, big furniture) with big bright pops of color.
Orange and red went with the art in the room, as well as our rug- and contrasted nicely with our light couch and all-black furniture.
But Like I said- it was impossible to find them- So I made them. This was a few years ago when I was a very novice sewer, but they turned out and they've hung around on our couches ever since.


This is just another example of the custom pillows I can make, order through my etsy shop!

No comments: