Thursday, October 23, 2008

and MORE Cards

I made new cards for the next month's cardswap.

First the birthday card. Simple I cut 8-1/2 x 11 red cardstock in half lengthwise then folded it in half and cut the edges off of one half... like so:

































I used Kraft Edgers Scissors to cut a length of patterned paper from making memories, I cut it just wider than the skinny portion of the red cardstock.

















































Attach the two pieces and you get this:





































Next I stamped "Happy Birthday" on a smaller piece of the same red cardstock and voila:






























The other cards I made were Thank You






I layered two flowers I bought in the scrapbooking aisle to some cardstock using some cute little brads, then I painstakingly cut out circles from a golden colored cardstock, and then cut out slightly smaller circles from a dark brown cardstock, stuck all those circles onto the card, and then used a silver gel pen to write in the "THANKS"












No comments: