Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Children's Quilt

I got the opportunity to make a custom order quilt.


I was asked to make it with large squares of various characters from children's movies and television.
She wanted the quilt to be random, and have no particular direction, so not all of the squares should face the same way.
So here's what I did: 
The back of the quilt is just solid red, in the same fabric as the red on the front.

And After the quilt I had one extra pre-cut square of fabric-
 So I made a bonus pillow, to throw in with the quilt: 

I love making pillows and bedding, You can request a custom order in my etsy shop :JLynneCreations

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute idea! And wow, that's a lot of work. I do a lot of crafty things, but I've yet to attempt a full quilt...it's a bit daunting! I'm sure your customer loved it.

Amy
oneartmama.blogspot.com