Monday, February 6, 2012

Recipes!

I love to eat and cook, but sadly I tend to lack imagination in the kitchen.
So I LOVE that I have the internet right here at my fingertips to help me in the kitchen.
Since I don't have too many of my own unique recipes, I though I would review a few I've tried online, so here goes.

I made this super simple Pico de Gallo and it was fabulous



And this Butternut Squash Soup (Vegan)
This soup was a little spicy, maybe too heavy with the pepper? But we still loved it. My husband and I kept taking bites ans saying how spicy it was, but we couldn't stop eating it!


And I found a recipe that claims to be the best falafel recipe ever!
It was very, very good. Maybe not quite as good as trader Joe's amazing falafel, but still very, very yummy! Plus, aside from the fact that you need to plan ahead and soak the chickpeas, it was really very easy.

So there you go... three relatively healthy recipes that have been tried and tested and found worthy. Enjoy!

No comments: