Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Boxes

One day i was sitting around, about to make another exploding box, but I decided this paper wasn't right for it.
So then I thought- What if I make a simple box that has 4 flaps on the top that fold over each other the way a standard moving box does?
I had never tried one before or seen how to make one but it was really very simple.
I made 8!
4 red and 4 green.
Each color has two each of a 4"x4"x4" and 3"x3"x3" box

Here are the finished products:







For sale in my etsy shop: JLynneCreationshttp://www.etsy.com/shop/JLynneCreations

3 comments:

Natasha said...

so cute

Would LOVE it if you could share this on my link party at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha xxx

Natasha said...

Thank you for linking up at Serenity Saturday link party

Hope you can come and join us this week too

Natasha xx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday!!
Hope to see you there again tomorrow!
www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha xxx