Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Boxes

One day i was sitting around, about to make another exploding box, but I decided this paper wasn't right for it.
So then I thought- What if I make a simple box that has 4 flaps on the top that fold over each other the way a standard moving box does?
I had never tried one before or seen how to make one but it was really very simple.
I made 8!
4 red and 4 green.
Each color has two each of a 4"x4"x4" and 3"x3"x3" box

Here are the finished products:







For sale in my etsy shop: JLynneCreationshttp://www.etsy.com/shop/JLynneCreations

2 comments:

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

so cute

Would LOVE it if you could share this on my link party at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha xxx

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam