Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Small Origami Boxes

I made 12 small boxes in Christmas colors.

I actually used an origami technique that I learned in 6th grade art class. I learned how to make a box and lid like this and have been making these boxes ever since.





I have them for sale HERE in etsy store in sets of six.

These boxes are surprisingly easy to make. I'm thinking about creating a pdf pattern and instructions for it- anyone could make these fun little boxes.

Otherwise you could contact me for custom box if you are interested in some of these little boxes with a different paper.

I'll keep you posted about the patterns!

3 comments:

PaperVine said...

These look great
Thanks so much for sharing!
Visiting from Tip Junkie
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

i just love making these cute little boxes!!

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
Hope to see you there again tomorrow

Natasha xxx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

How cute are these!!
Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!