Monday, June 1, 2009

My Mojo

So I often want to make a card for the blog Monday Mojo, but I have yet to get around to it.
This week I decided to do it and do it early, so here it is.

I used a 4x5.5" card.

The top is a patterned Vellum, and I found a paper to match to go across the bottom.

I cut a 2.25" square out of light yellow cardstock, and then found a slightly darker shade of yellow and cut a larger square to border the first square.

I stamped 'Thinking of You' and a daisy stamp that I had in Blue ink, and then also stamped the daisy in the bottom corners of the card.

I found a matching dark yellow ribbon and glued that across the seam between the two papers, then glued a yellow embellishiment ribbon across the bottom of the first ribbon, I used the same embellishment ribbon to thread through the bottun.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing! :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really sweet!